CASCADEMIC’s Smart Agriculture is a Scientific method for Management of crops. It provides connectivity to farms and helps to eliminate Water Wastage with the current irrigation systems.
The Smart Agriculture Solution allows farmers to manage large areas of crops based on soil and environment parameters.
This is made possible by LoRa technology – a reliable, real time, long range communication.
LoRa Nodes installed at farms help in increasing yield and reducing water consumption
- Measure/Control of water consumption and environmental parameters
- Monitor Soil Conditions according to specific crops.
- Measure wind speed and direction.
- Work as standalone system or server based system.
- Tracking of assets in farm with the use of LoRa triangulation.
- In Built storage – Configuration and Data
- LoRaWAN 1.0 Compliant – Class A and Class C
- Long battery life
- Long Range ( 3 Kms in Line of Sight*)
- Control from cloud